Gobos - Portable Acoustic Screens
Free standing portable acoustic screens (Gobos) with a wide range of uses:
- School classrooms - to create Quiet Spaces, Break-Out Areas or simply to divide a room.
- when recording a drum kit - to clarify the drums and cymbals
- drums in a practice room - to reduce sound fatigue
- isolating an amplifier
- avoiding bleed from one instrument to another when recording a group of musicians
- a perfect portable vocal booth
- perfect for bloggers
- ideal for radio stations and film studios
- These are not common room dividers - they are high class acoustic screens as used in professional recording studios.
They are only available in Black to stop finger marks and dirt showing when moving screens.
- you can join the panels together to form 2, 3 or 4 panel screens.
These Gobos are made from two 1800mm(height) x 600mm(width) x 24mm(thickness) Polyester semi-rigid acoustic panels joined together
with folding hinges. The panels have a very smooth classy "silk" finish on all sides that will suit every environment. This simple design has the following
- Light weight and therefore easily moved around the classroom or studio.
- They absorb sound equally from both sides of the screen at the same time therefore achieving an overall NRC rating of nearly 1.3 and absorbing a wide range of frequencies right down to 125 Hz.
- They also have a very beneficial impact on the acoustics of the whole room. Even a room with just 4 Gobos will have much improved overall acoustics and noise control.
- There is no gap under the panels - this is critical when designing a quiet space or recording environment.
- They can be quickly folded away when not in use and make superb bass traps in the corners or leaning against the rear wall of your classroom or studio.
- Because of their light weight & semi-rigid design they can be placed on the floor when isolating an amp or recording a seated musician (e.g. a drummer) or
on a table/desk when recording a standing musician or vocalist.
- The above Gobos are made from bonded Polyester
fibre @ 200 Kgs per M3 density. no irritation, eco friendly, washable, fade resistant,
fireproof, 100% NZ building regulation compliant.
- sold in packs of two.
E-mail us for prices & delivery: